BlackBerry is continuing to grow their software offerings and today they announced a new software development kit for secure cloud-based communications also known as BBM Enterprise SDK. BBM Enterprise SDK will allow developers to integrate secure messaging, voice and video chat capabilities into their applications and services. BBM enterprise SDK will be made available worldwide this month and will allow BlackBerry to be competitive with other cloud communications
Benefits of using BBM Enterprise SDK include:
- Enterprise-Grade Security with BlackBerry’s renowned NOC architecture: BlackBerry’s renowned NOC was built with security in mind and is designed to meet the most demanding enterprise needs. It is globally accessible and provides built-in redundancies to ensure optimal performance, flexibility, QoS and availability for products being built for mass scale.
- Faster Time to Market: By leveraging BlackBerry’s comprehensive, secure communications framework for mobile applications and services, developers can focus more on what matters most versus worrying about the complexities of developing secure messaging capabilities and an IT infrastructure.
- Greater Scalability: Developers can help guard against unforeseen spikes in usage that may affect service availability through a secure, hosted cloud, all without having to deploy a complex and costly infrastructure.
- Reduced Costs: Enterprises can avoid upfront investments in hardware infrastructure by utilizing BBM Enterprise’s fully cloud-based model, as well as control operational costs with an affordable subscription-based per-user licensing model. Partner Pipeline for Success
“We are constantly innovating and looking for ways to leverage our legacy and expertise in secure mobility to solve real business problems, said Marty Beard, Chief Operating Officer, BlackBerry. “We are opening up a new revenue stream for the company with a fully cloud-based communication service that is designed to help developers, ISVs, and enterprises meet the most demanding security and compliance requirements.”
The BBM Enterprise SDK will be available for Android and iOS. To learn more, BlackBerry will be hosting a webinar on February 22nd at 1PM EST. For more information and to sign up, click here!
Latest posts by Brad (see all)
- BlackBerry KEYone Canadian Carrier Partners and Pricing Announced! - April 27, 2017
- BlackBerry KEYone now available in the UK in retail first at Selfridges - April 27, 2017
- The BlackBerry KEYone Will Go on Sale in the US Starting May 31st! - April 27, 2017