BlackBerry Priv owners, make sure you grab the latest update for the BlackBerry Launcher, which is now live in Google Play. With this new update you can now setup a Default Home Screen, allowing you to quickly get back to your most used home screen with just a touch of a button. It also allows you to setup your app drawer by seperating apps by personal, recent, work, alphabetical, and more. You can also flick to remove the widget for the app. Apps that are installed on the SD Card will also now be grayed out if you remove your SD Card from the device. It’s nice to see BlackBerry is quickly working on different aspects of the BlackBerry Priv. Check out the change log below to see what else has changed!
- Default view for apps now separated into Recent, Personal, and Work.
- While in overview mode, the “home” panel can be set to any available panel, and panels can be deleted by pressing down on them for several seconds.
- Can now flick to remove application shortcuts from the home screen.
- Pop-up widgets now enabled by default.
- Improved overlays to provide users with more information on app locations, launcher settings, pop-up widgets, and the productivity tab.
- Apps installed on the SD card will be grayed out if the card is removed to let the user know it’s still around but inaccessible.
Latest posts by Brad (see all)
- Listen to the New Team BlackBerry Podcast! - February 17, 2017
- Make Sure Check out the New Team BlackBerry Podcast Live on Youtube! - February 16, 2017
- BlackBerry Calendar for Android Update Now Available! - February 15, 2017