If you are using WhatsApp on your BlackBerry 10 device, you’ll want to make sure you grab the latest update that hit today! WhatsApp has been updated to v2.12.340.2 and includes fixes for issues connecting via a proxy server. It also includes improvements to the WhatsApp web client features, contact information screen and much more. Check out the change log below!
- Added support for some additional web client features (e.g. Message info, recent emoji sync)
- Added support for web link previews on outgoing messages
- Updated organization of phone numbers on the Contact Info screen
- Message history backup process should now cause fewer issues with normal app functionality
- Attempted fix for issues connecting via proxy servers
- Miscellaneous fixes and updates
The update is live in BlackBerry World, so make sure you jump over there to grab the update! Let us know if you see any other changes in the app!
Latest posts by Brad (see all)
- BlackBerry KEYone Canadian Carrier Partners and Pricing Announced! - April 27, 2017
- BlackBerry KEYone now available in the UK in retail first at Selfridges - April 27, 2017
- The BlackBerry KEYone Will Go on Sale in the US Starting May 31st! - April 27, 2017